crush on Adekunle Gold is real  Adebukola


Young and passionate about her career,

Adebukola Salawu

is currently making every moment of her acting career counts. With three movies to her name already, the graduate of Banking and Finance believes making her own movies gives an edge over many of her contemporaries in the industry. Adebukola, who is also into beauty and
make-up , speaks with

SEGUN ADEBAYO

about her career and life.
How would you describe your acting career since you started?
The feeling of being an actress is one of the most beautiful things about the job. Waking up to do what you are passionate about makes it very interesting for me. I feel very great choosing this career path and I have had no reason to regret that action. So, talking about the experience, I will say it has been awesome. Acting has its own challenges and they never stop coming at you, nevertheless the career is what I would choose over again.
You have successfully produced three movies and I learnt you are about to produce the fourth one. How did you manage to achieve this feat, given the fact that you are not an established actress yet?
Everything in life requires determination and commitment. There is also the place of consistency and zeal to keep pushing on until something big happens. I have always been a very determined person and this reflects on every facet of my life, not just in the movies.